According to Roscosmos the launch of Soyuz MS-12 is scheduled for March 01 next year.
Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexei Ovchinin and NASA astronaut Nick Hague whose launch in October was aborted due to the booster failure will go to the ISS from Baikonur launchsite together with NASA astronaut Christina Marie Hammock Koch.
Take your chance to join our space adventures tour to Baikonur with the observation of the launch!
During our 5-days tour you will visit all most interesting places of Baikonur and witness all important prelaunch events. The program includes:
- Watching the roll-out and erection of the rocket
- The launch of Soyuz spacecraft
- General city sightseeing (information about the history of the town, stops near the memorials and monuments)
- Baikonur history museum
- Launchsite tour (Proton pad, Energia – Buran facilities, Energia – Buran bunker, Saturn tracking staton)
- Launchsite museum complex (Buran spaceship, Gagarin and Korolev memorial houses, museum itself)
- International space school
- Hotel “Cosmonaut” area, historical cosmonauts alley
- Crew’s ready-to go report
- Central market, souvenirs
Group admission closes on February 14.
More details and tour application you will find here