According to Roscosmos the launch of Soyuz MS-11 is rescheduled for Dec 03.
On Dec 03 the crew comprising crew commander Roscosmos cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko, and flight engineers Canadian astronaut David Saint-Jacques and NASA astronaut Anne McClain will go to space to unite with their colleagues aboard the ISS.
Thus not so much time left to join our space adventures tour to Baikonur with the observation of the launch.
During our 5-days tour you will visit all most interesting places of Baikonur and witness all important prelaunch events. Our program includes:
- Watching the roll-out and erection of the rocket
- The launch of Soyuz spacecraft
- General city sightseeing (information about the history of the town, stops near the memorials and monuments)
- Baikonur history museum
- Launchsite tour (Proton pad, Energia – Buran facilities, Energia – Buran bunker, Saturn tracking staton)
- Launchsite museum complex (Buran spaceship, Gagarin and Korolev memorial houses, museum itself)
- International space school
- Hotel “Cosmonaut” area, historical cosmonauts alley
- Crew’s ready-to go report
- Central market, souvenirs
Group admission closes on Nov 15, hurry up!
More details and tour application you will find here