The launch of Progress cargo vehicle Progress MS-11 is scheduled for April 04, 2019.
Join our space adventures tour to Baikonur with the observation of the launch!
During 5-days space tour you will visit all most interesting places of Baikonur and witness all important prelaunch events. The dates of our program are April 01-05.
The program includes:
- Watching the roll-out and erection of the rocket
- The launch of Progress spacecraft
- General city sightseeing (information about the history of the town, stops near the memorials and monuments)
- Baikonur history museum
- Launchsite tour (Proton pad, Energia – Buran facilities, Energia – Buran bunker, Saturn tracking staton, Zenit complex)
- Launchsite museum complex (Buran spaceship, Gagarin and Korolev memorial houses, museum itself)
- International space school
- Legendary hotel “Cosmonaut” area, historical Cosmonauts alley
- Central market, souvenirs
Group admission closes on March 04.
More details and tour application you will find here