One month exactly left to the launch of Progress MS-10 cargo spacecraft from Baikonur launch site. Traditionally a group of our tourists will witness the blast-off.
Hurry up, slots in the group are still available!
The Progress MS-10 spacecraft will carry about 2450 kg of cargo and supplies to the International Space Station. The spacecraft will deliver food, fuel and supplies, including 705 kg of propellant, 50 kg of oxygen and air, 420 kg of water.
The launch of Progress MS-10 is scheduled for October 31st, 2018
During our exciting 4-day program you’ll visit the most interesting places of cosmodrome and Baikonur city:
- Watching the roll-out and transportation of the rocket to launch pad
- The launch of Progress cargo spaceship
- General sightseeing of the town of Baikonur (information about the history of the town, stops near the memorials and monuments)
- Museum of history of cosmodrome Baikonur
- Cosmodrome tour
- Cosmodrome museum, Buran spaceship, Gagarin and Korolev historical cottages
- Hotel “Cosmonaut” territory, historical cosmonauts alley
- Central market, souvenirs
More details and tour application you will find here